Are you confused about gut health?
Do you want to know more about gut health?
Join me on Sunday, March the 29th 2020 for ‘The Good Gut Workshop’.
A workshop for gut health that is designed for you, its fun, it’s interactive, it’s informative, it’s engaging and designed to make the whole confusing world of gut health much clearer, and it’s also great value.
In my workshop, you will get all of the answers to all of those burning gut questions you have endlessly googled.
You will learn and discover why you or someone you care about is struggling with symptoms such as bloating, pain, fatigue, headaches, constipation, diarrhoea, or both, depression, anxiety, fatigue, arthritis, itchy ears, constant runny nose, postnasal drip, smelly stools, smelly flatulence, asthma, migraines, insomnia, itchy skin, hives, sleep disturbances, fluid retention and weight control. OMG so many symptoms, I know, sometimes it feels like you, or someone you care about has all of the symptoms all of the time.
You will learn which foods to remove according to your symptoms by using my unique gut symptom scorers.
You will learn some simple and easy food swaps for the foods you may need to remove.
You will learn how you actually developed your gut symptoms; there will be a few aha moments for you.
You will learn how to stop the bloating, pain, fatigue etc. what I said ☝️☝️☝️
I see people like you every day in clinic, with all of the symptoms, and all of the questions – once we have established what is going on in your gut the symptom relief is fast, your bloating will reduce in a few days – other symptoms very soon after.
I have condensed my 12 years of knowledge into this one day workshop so that you can understand how your gut works, what causes your symptoms, and how to get fast and long term relief.
Here is what the participants from my last workshop said;
“The whole confusing world of gut health suddenly got a whole lot clearer, thank you” Renata
“I now have a greater understanding of conditions and the protocols necessary for treatment” Karen
“A fun interactive workshop, full of information to assist in exploring the world of gut health, thanks Sharon, thoroughly enjoyed it” Sonja
“Informative, engaging and well presented” Olga
“Great delivery of content, good diagrams and images in the PowerPoint slides, comfortable setting” Lina
“Thank you for the opportunity” Anne
“Sharon is a professional presenter, shares information readily and in an easy to understand and follow manner” Kate
In the ‘Good Gut Workshop you will get;
- A workbook – so you can refer back to it when you have a question instead of trying to find those articles you saved somewhere.
- Food guides – so you will know which foods to remove and what to replace them with, this is not taking a trip down the health food aisle and plucking gluten-free/dairy and everything else including taste-free foods off the shelf.
- Gut symptom scorers – so you can work out what is going on in your gut, and your families, and your friends, because you all get these symptoms, don’t you.
- Treatment plans – so you can work out the next step, and the next, and the next in your gut journey.
- An e-cookbook full of easy, fast and tasty recipes for people like you that are busy, but need nutritious foods for their families.
- 10% off naturopathic consultations and practitioner only supplements for one year – you could easily cover the cost of this workshop in this time.
- 10% off an IgG Food Detective Test – this is a test I run in clinic in conjunction with a consultation, which is usually $415 in total, but the test is yours for $247.50.
- A free zinc test, yes, we can test your zinc levels on the spot – zinc is a hugely important mineral for gut health.
- A bespoke Bach flower remedy formulated for you and your symptoms on the day worth $25
- A month’s free subscription to Naturopathic Yoga which is usually $30 per month, with the option to continue it at $5 per week for as long as you like.
Sounds great doesn’t it? Before booking check out a few more things you should know 👇👇👇
The workshop is on Sunday, March the 29th 2020 @ Club Central Hurstville, 2 Crofts Ave, Hurstville NSW 2220, from 10 am to 4 pm, there is free undercover parking at the club if you want to drive, and the train station is a two-minute walk away if you’re going to use public transport.
We will be having a break for morning tea and lunch; please note I have not organised catering as I know many of you have foods you do not eat, we can pop over to the Westfield Hurstville for our morning coffee run and lunch, which is right next store, they have some great food available.
When you click on the Paypal button for payment you will be able to pay with your Paypal account or your credit card. You do not have to have a PayPal account to pay, you can use your credit card to pay.
I have early bird pricing available until Sunday, March the 14th, so get in early and save yourself $30!
Early bird pricing is a very reasonable $190 until Sunday, March the 14th 2020, and then the regular price is only $220.
Our refund policy is that you can change your mind and ask for a refund up until a week before the workshop, after this you may transfer your ticket to another person. I know that you are going to love my workshop and offer you a satisfaction guarantee – if you are not happy I will refund your money.
Let’s do this; lets put you first for a change so that you can learn all about the importance of a healthy gut, for you and those you care about. Let’s learn how to get your gut healthy, and best of all, how to stop those pesky, uncomfortable symptoms forever. Oh, and you can stop using Dr Googlegut.